We are currently seeking submissions to feature in one of our upcoming print or digital issues of MESS Magazine.
We accept creative MESS in all forms- so whether you’re a budding writer, a talented MUA or a passionate photographer – we want to hear from you! All we ask is that your work is both innovative and original, guaranteed to inform and inspire our readers.
Please read the following guide carefully before sending your submissions along to: email@example.com
Photo: Erika Brechtel
MUA’s/ Photographers/ Stylists
1. High resolution photos only
2. 144+ DPI
3. Title of the editorial (or at least an idea for a title)
4. Photographer’s full name
5. List of the creative team involved (including model, stylist, make-up and hair, assistants, retoucher, etc.)
6. Brief 1-3 line description/commentary on the shoot
7. Any social media links that you wish to promote (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, etc.)
1. Example of previously published work, alongside a brief pitch for a feature/article (outline and opening paragraph)
2. The content you submit must not have been previously published anywhere else, either online or in print
3. All accompanying images have been source responsibly (i.e credited)
4. Any social media links that you wish to promote (WordPress, Blog’ Lovin, Instagram, etc.)
With a social media following of over 10K and a global readership of over 700,000, MESS Magazine offers YOU the chance to share your work with a huge audience- so what are you waiting for?