We caught up with Swedish Blogger Ebba Zingmark to talk about fashion, seasons and personal style.
1. What is your favourite collection from Fashion Week AW15 and why?
Maybe a little bit expected from me because I’m a swede, but I have to say Acne. They did very wearable clothes that still look intresting this season.
2. Your current obsession at the moment?
The colour red, after wearing so much black and white garments i’m obsessed with some more colourful clothes especially red ones.
3. What is one item of clothing you can’t live without?
A big scarf now when it start to get colder outside.
4. Anything on your wishlist right now?
I would like to find the perfect cote in a nice coulor, right now I’m thinking about a rusty brown one.
5. What is your biggest fashion no-no?
Wearing something just becuse its trendy and not beacuse you like it.
6. What is that one item everyone needs in their wardrobe?
A really good suit, you can wear it with sneakers and a tshirt and still look chic and it works for every acation, you can go straight from work to the party.
7. Explain your style in 3 words?
Comfy, playful and minimalistic.
8. What does blogging and styling mean to you?
Blogging and styling is a great way for me to express my creative energy in everyday life.