1. Freja Beha Erichsen was born in Denmark, Roskilde, in October 1987.
2. Her career started when she was noticed by a modling agent who was passing by in a taxi.
3. Freja made her debut on Fall 2005, walking for Prada, Louis Vuitton and Miu Miu in Milan.
4. She appeared in all the add campaigns that Re worth appearing in: Balenciaga, Jil Sander, Gucci, Hugo Boss, H&M, CK by Calvin Klein, Hermès, Chanel, and Chloé.
5. Erichsen has also a great history of editorials: Vogue Italia, British Vogue, Interview Magazine, and on the covers of Vogue China, Vogue Nippon (Japan), V Magazine, W Magazine and Harper’s Bazaar.
6. In 2011 she starred in Karl Lagerfeld’s film, A Tale of a Fairy. Seems like a perfect title for her quick and imposing career!
7. She’s got several tattoos (a revolver, the word “float” on her neck, and many more), but – as she says – they’re easy to conceal. She made a deal with her modeling agency, that she can have as many tattoos as she want, as long as doesn’t cut her hair!
8. She dated some of the female models like Anna Calvi, Arizona Muse, Irina Lazareanu.
9. Her favourite musician is PJ Harvey, Freja also enjoys listening to a Danish group Kira and the Kindred Spirits, Janis Joplin and Jeff Buckley.